Brandon, I think that's a wise decision for the short-term, but
long-term I really believe this is a feature for core.  Paraphrasing
Dave, jQuery is all about trying to read your mind.  What you've done
here is put that notion on steroids.  I've been playing around with
your plugin and it's really impressive.  I can't imagine a more
significant and worthwhile addition to core than this behavior code.

Mike

Thanks Mike! My vote is to expose the selector and context on the
jQuery object as properties and leave this as an "official" plugin ...
at least for now.