Dan,

cool idea.

I've done it another way... Hope not to forget what i've done when
upgrading :-)

I make 2 sortable scripts, one for ie and one for others and load them
dynamically onload. But these are still workarounds. I had tried to
change the source, but with no luck (okay, i've not tried very
hard...)
So maybe one of the developers will see the need of this.

Regards,

              frank aka dfd