I have a table placed at the bottom right corner of a page layout, inside a div. I would like to have the right and bottom edges of the div/table bump right up against the right/bottom part of the viewport and resize dynamically when the user resizes the browser/viewport....something like how the google calendar main table resizes. I figure I can use the dimensions plugin and put something together, but I'm wondering if maybe there's a plugin or snippet of code someone could point me to that would ease the process.

Thoughts? Links?

Thx,
Jack