I have a number of such examples available, which I'm happy to share.
Most are visual enhancements or minor functionality. A couple of
navigation schemes driven by jQuery. Nothing all that deep.

http://beta.ksscholl.com/jquery/default.html

View the readme.txt file there to see which examples specifically use
jQuery (most do in some way).

Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]