From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:31 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: checking on project practicality

Hi Eric,

What you've described sounds quite a bit like the comment system that Jack
Slocum has in place on his site. The good news is that he has put it
together with EXT, which is in the process of being ported to jQuery as a
plugin, or plugin suite.

You can check out an example here:
http://www.jackslocum.com/blog/2006/12/17/how-to-create-a-reusable-ajax-driv
en-web-dialog-a-working-example/