Hi folks,

I'm trying to use history/remote plugin with jquery to build a web app
which supports history and bookmarking. However, the problem is, the
function callback in $.ajaxHistory.initialize() doesn't seem to
work...

Here's my code:

$(function() {
        $("a.categories").remote('#threads', {hashPrefix: 'category'});

        $.ajaxHistory.initialize(function() {
                $("#threads").load(base_url + "home/categories/");

FYI I'm using clean URL, so the link *IS* correct. :)

Other ajax clicks are all working fine, but the initialization is not
working, it just doesn't do anything (blank page). Am I missing
something?

Also another question, if I manually enter the URL with a hash value,
then whatever ajax links I click on will NOT change the URL in the
browser's address bar. This is common among a number of similar
libraries including YUI Browser History Manager. Is there anyway to
overcome this?

Thanks!
Fred