From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Erik Beeson
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:37 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Dropdown div functionality

Man, I think everybody is trying to hard. Here's my quick pass at it
(only tested on FF2/Mac):

http://erikandcolleen.com/erik/projects/jquery/content_table/

There are 4 different versions. They're pretty similar. The first one
is just the basic toggling. The second one adds a loader bar. The
third and fourth ones have an "auto close" so only one frame is
showing at a time.

They all "lazy load" the iframe content. It's only a few lines of
jQuery code and fairly clean markup.

--Erik

P.S. I recommend this one: http://www.mininova.org/tor/629485