Anyone using CAPTCHAs on their forms?  Well stop it! Stop it, I say!

A few months back I discovered that our plasma dictionary entries were
being spammed.  Fortunately all submissions to that "extremely
technical and scientific" dictionary are screened.  But it did mean
our screener was being spammed.  He thought the dictionary was
suddenly popular.  Nope.  So, I began looking for a way to pre-screen
for spam.  I looked for information on CAPTCHAs, but then I found some
discussions on the Lasso list to do just what I was looking for
without CAPTCHAs.

Today, someone on our list posted this link that has 7 different
methods for protecting against spambots.  These methods still protect
accessibility and don't degrade the user experience.

http://webaim.org/blog/2007/03/07/spam_free_accessible_forms/