I guess I may have to try that.  I've been trying to get the server
not to care, but maybe it isn't possible.

On 5/3/07, Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I bet your server is killing the week long php report, can you get the json
to appear on it's own?

I've not gotten timed out in a very long time. a fast server program makes a
happy ajaxer!

perhaps you need to create the report in one call and continually check to
see if it is done.

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ