The jQuery site is being moved to a new server due to our existing hosting provider shutting us down without notice due to a DDOS attack. John Resig, project lead, discusses it further here:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/7214ba2822a77baf

The site does have a temporary page up explaining more details. You can also download the latest source via:

http://jquery.com/src/jquery-1.1.2.release.zip

For the documentation, you can visit this site:

http://jquery.bassistance.de/api-browser/

For tutorials, please visit here:

http://www.learningjquery.com/

We're sorry for the inconvenience but our old hosting provider just shut down the site with no notice.

Rey
jQuery Project Team

Enthusaroo wrote:
I need jQuery to use in conjunction with a module for Drupal. I
followed the link to the jQuery web site to download the javascript
file, but I can't seem to find it.

Please help. :(

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.