From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: mardi 8 mai 2007 1:48
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANN: jQuery-Powered Sites: The List Continues to Grow

yeah, Nathan Smith (HYPERLINK "http://sonspring.com"http://sonspring.com/)
and a few others put that one together. very beautifully done.

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On May 7, 2007, at 8:42 PM, Sam Sherlock wrote:

I have just seen this on CSS Beauty - looks great too and using jQuery

HYPERLINK "http://www.stonebriar.org/"http://www.stonebriar.org/

- S

On 06/05/07, westamastaflash <HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I used jQuery for HYPERLINK "http://westphotoinc.com"http://westphotoinc.com

I really liked the interface plugin's slider bar, it works great and
looks the same on all browsers, unlike browser scrollbars. I didn't
use too many of the effects, but it's nice for a few of the pages
where i need to toggle images based on the thumbs on the left.

Eventually I want to replace coppermine photo gallery with a php/mysql
+ jquery photo management & ordering app of some sort. Is there
anything out there already? I had to make some extensive mods to
coppermine to let me talk to paypal and I nearly wiped out all but the
viewing functionality (comments, smileys, additional user acct's, etc
were superfluous).

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.467 / Base de données virus: 269.6.5/793 - Date: 7/05/2007
14:55