that also won't work if prototype overwrote jquery's $ function..

jQuery(function() {

});

would work..

dennis.

Fabyo Guimaraes wrote:
or

$(function() {

});

2007/5/10, John Resig <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    It sounds like Prototype is overwriting jQuery's $ function. If you
    want to continue using the two libraries together, you'll need to
    refer to jQuery's $ function as 'jQuery', like so:

    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
      //..
    });

    More information about this setup can be found here:
    http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with_Other_Libraries
    <http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with_Other_Libraries>

    Hope this helps!

    --John

    On 5/10/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]