Mouseover is a very sensitive trigger and if a page/section has many
triggers for mouseover they all inevitably register the event on
mouseover and kill the show. I want to achieve a way of triggering the
mouseover event only if the mouseover happens for a little longer and
cancel the event otherwise. I feel many people would have felt the
need of having this at some point.

Say the mouseover even will register only if the mouseover happens for
0.5 second and if not the event is cancelled or not triggered. I have
thought on this but could not come up with a nice enough way of doing
it. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can do it.

thanks