Yes, the fundamental {jQuery folder} bookmarks for any browser...

I might throw in a shameless plug for jQueryHelp - a small windows tray
program that offers code assistance for jQuery functions via the API
Browser:
http://www.sean-o.com/jquery/jqueryhelp/

Don't forget about the myriad of great plugins created by jQuery users:
http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins
Use them to extend the functionality of jQuery, solve a problem you may be
struggling with, or as a great learning tool.

And here's a fun one I check from time to time:
http://del.icio.us/tag/jquery
See what other people are currently finding interesting regarding jQuery.

________
SEAN O