Ok, I did that.  Still JS Error and no corners in IE7.

Glen

On 5/11/07, Equand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

there is an error console in firefox that manages all the errors u
have in your scripts
here is a bugful css declaration:
div.navigation a {
  background-image;
  background-position: 10px;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-color: ;

delete background-image or set it to none,
set background color to something...