The dev list is down right now, the move to the new server has take a
toll on us.

--John

On 5/11/07, bhagany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried making a ticket in the bug tracker, and it seemed to work, but
it's not showing up when I try to view the ticket reports.  I'm kind
of new at this - anybody have any advice?  Also, I keep on trying to
sign up for the dev mailing list, but I get a 404 every time I find a
link to it.  What's up with that?

athttp://hagany.homeip.net:10480/draft/makeDraft.php.  I've slowed the