You can check the DOM Inspector in Firebug (looks for the $events
expando). You might want to read the short article as it might give
some insight to looking at events on elements.
http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/03/selecting-elements-by-properties-and-dom-expandos

Also recently on the list some code was posted to look at an elements
events and handlers.

--
Brandon Aaron