Hello Klaus,

great: although i used TB2 quite a lot (that's what got me into jquery in
the first place), as i grew more used to the jquery way of coding, i prefer
the reloaded code.
$("element").thickbox();

I'm  now trying to hack your implementation so that it allows relative width
and height (in percentage).
Doing so, i discovered your implementation does not allow the use of iframes
if the target sits on the same domain. Am i correct?

var isExternal = isLink && this.hostname != location.hostname;

Personally, i would use the rel attribute to specify manually what kind of
thickbox i want to have, I find automatic detection quite magickal but it
gets in my way in this particular case.

Maybe i'm not using the latest version, i use this one:
http://www.learningjquery.com/src/plugins/thickbox_reloaded/

Thanks for your great efforts!

Alexandre