Karl Rudd wrote:

I haven't looked at the page but I'll wager it's one of Safari's "lazy
update" type problems. Sometimes you change the styling of an object
and it doesn't update till it gets an actual change in the DOM.

You can try putting the following somewhere after the carousel is built:

if ( $.browser.safari )
    $('<span/>').appendTo( section ).remove();    // force redraw

Karl Rudd

Ah, Karl, thats interesting! I have the same problem and had no clue what to do to fix it. Will try it out when I'm getting to the office! That would be just in time... :-)

-- Klaus