Hi Michael,

I think this tutorial will help you solve the problem:

http://docs.jquery.com/Tutorials:AJAX_and_Events

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On May 16, 2007, at 9:49 AM, Michael Sharman wrote:

Hi Jake,

There is a version here: http://www.21goals.com/demo/

Basically when you submit the 'Add Goal' page (when it's empty) you
get jquery validation.

If I then click the 'login' link from the header the login page is
loaded via Ajax. It is this page which I want to validate exactly like
the first form.

Michael