jafar1978 wrote:
Hi Klaus,

First of all, what you have created is the best I have ever seen. It
is just so fantastic. This is what I did:

I included the the jquery.tabs-ie.css file in the dir.
then I uncommented the following:

Recommended usage (Conditional Comments):
<!--[if lte IE 7]>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="tabs_ie.css" type="text/css"
media="projection, screen" />
<![endif]-->

in the jquery.tabs-ie.css
Do I need to do anything else?

Err, you mustn't uncomment that in the stylesheet itself, although IE will probably load the stylesheet somehow...

You need to include the whole snippet I gave you in the <head> element of your page. Yes, inside the HTML comments. Google for "Conditional Comments" for more information.

-- Klaus