Sam Collett wrote:
On May 15, 11:21 pm, Kelvin Luck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry about the console.log statement - I should have removed that...

I'm afraid I don't have IE7 here to test with... Can you confirm that
you experience the problem on my demo page:

http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/datePickerInto...

If you do and can give me any further information from the error then I
can look into it. If the problem doesn't exist on my page then can you
post a link to your page and we can try and look into it...

Thanks,

Kelvin :)

Works fine for me in IE7. I've been using it a while for a site I have
been working on (internal use, so no link).

Thanks for checking,

Cheers,

Kelvin :)