I've figured out how to get it to work, at least in Firefox
(initialise after the fieldsets have been setup and add a callback),
but would prefer not to have to do it that way if possible.

There are still some issues (the table rendering wrong and navigating
back):

The back button needs to be pressed twice in IE: click Fieldset 2,
then Fieldset 3 - you then need to press back 3 times to get back to
Fieldset 1.