hi Ashutosh,

thanks for your reply. I did check jchart. But I wanted something
different. I want a blank canvas on which user can create rectangular
boxes and join them using links, kind of UML diagram. But I want this
boxes to be container so that I can drag and drop div from other
places...I think this is to specific..but anything that allows to
create rectangular boxes and links on a blank canvas will work for
me..

Regards,
Ritesh