Hi Diego,

thank you for the help. The link gave me the right idea to solve my
problem.
First I've to say that I use dhtmlgoodies_calendar instead of
datepicker.

I put the following code into the dhtmlgoodies_calendar.js:

          $(returnDateTo).trigger('blur');

near the line:

          returnDateTo.value = returnFormat;

If someone needs more information you can contact me.