I've never heard of that happening. Could you provide a test page that
shows the problem?

--Erik

On 5/18/07, Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The title pretty much says it all.  I can't find for sure what's
causing it but I suspect that other scripts that mine has to work
alongside are causing this problem.

Interestingly it doesn't happen in IE, but what does happen is that
various effects and functions that are supposed to run on ready get
interrupted and are left in a half-finished state.

It doesn't happen on a majority of pages but on several it does happen
and it really can screw things up quite badly.

I don't think removing the offending scripts (assuming I can track
down a cause for why this is happening in the first place!) is an
option but I do at least need some idea as to what's causing this.

I've tried googling but nothing that sheds any light on the problem
turns up.  Surely someone else must have run into similar problems, if
so then please let me know what was causing them and how you fixed
it.  I'm using jQuery 1.1.2