To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:56 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Next / Previous Links

Hi Brad,

I got the HTML from the link you posted. So try this (somewhere in <head>):

<script type="text/javascript">
var linklist = new Array();
var currlink = 0;
$(function(){
   $("#vidLinks, #vidLinks2, #vidLinks3, #vidLinks4").find("li
a").each(function(){
       linklist[linklist.length] = this.onclick;
   });
   $("#nextLink").click(function(){
       currlink=++currlink%linklist.length;  //This increments the
current image while wrapping around to the beginning again if it hit
the end of the list.
       eval(linklist[currlink]); //This runs the code to change the image.
   });
   $("prevLink").click(function(){
       currLink = (currLink)?--currLink:linklist.length //This
decrements and wraps if it hits beginning of list
       eval(linklist[currlink]); //This runs the code to change the image.
</script>

~Sean