This is my first attempt at a plugin, so go easy on me. :)   The
plugin animates the background colour of an element.

My code: http://pastebin.ca/raw/496686

I know there's already a feature in the interface plugin to animate
the background colour of an element, but I wanted to have a go at
writing a simple plugin and I figured one more plugin couldn't
hurt. :P

The syntax for using the plugin:

$('#elemId').fadeBackColor({ startColor: "#222222", endColor:
"#3d3d3d", time: 50});

I'm not sure if my way of changing the RGB values is as effecient as
it could be. It seems to take a while to finish(although it doesn't
seem to tax the CPU that much).

Also I'm not sure if using null as the default values is the right
thing to do, but when I set them to colour values it overrides the
settings that are input by the user.