I think my idea when asking for the data was if there is a link between elements and their tooltips that can be used to automate the association. You could have an object of key/value pairs, each key being the same as an ID or class on an element, and the value containing the value to display as a tooltip.
That was my thinking as well, and the idea behind the array of objects. Something like:

x = [
   {"#id","tip1"},
   {"id2","tip2"},
];
for (var i = 0; i<length(x); i++;)
   $(x[i].[0]).Tooltip({body: x[i].[1]});

Although my code array references aren't right, the idea is there.

 ~ ~ Dave