In addition to that with some PNGs, if you use the zoom feature in IE7
the same black outline will show up.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 5/20/07, Glen Lipka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you have a PNG-24 with some transparency on it.
Then use $("img.png").fadeIn("slow")
It will get this horrible black outline where the transparency in the PNG
should be.
I can try and create an example later today.

Glen