Hi Everyone -

A test build of the upcoming 1.1.3 release is ready for everyone to
try. We need to be super-sure that there haven't been any regressions
in this release, and in order to do that we'd like you to download
this alpha release and try it in place of jQuery 1.1.2 (wherever you
may be using it).

Download the test release:
* jQuery 1.1.3a (Uncompressed, Test Release)
  http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.1.3a.js

Here's what you can do to help:

  1. Download the test release of jQuery 1.1.3
  2. Temporarily replace your copy of jQuery 1.1.2 with this test
release in some of your web pages
  3. If something is now broken, please submit a ticket letting us
know what happened. The more specific you can be, the better (demos or
test cases are highly desired).
  http://dev.jquery.com/newticket

Note: Pay special attention to Events, Selectors, and Animations;
significant changes happened in all three of those areas, so if
there's any place where a regression is possible, it would be more
likely to occur in there.

Once we're confident that there's no new bugs, we'll be releasing
jQuery 1.1.3 fully (hopefully some time this week).

Thanks everyone!

--John