Jon, Karl -

I am facing a strange issue today.

After pushing to a production environment only for FF 2.0.0.3, the validate
plugin is not working.

It works fine in IE 6 & 7.

It works fine locally as well.

I had put the validate code inside $(document).ready but seems like there is
a problem with that in FF.

When I put a break point inside of it, to give it some breather, it starts
to work fine in FF as well.

And no I am not clicking immediately on page load. I am giving it enough
time.

I am just wondering how reliable this $(document).ready is?

On 5/18/07, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Karl Swedberg wrote:
>>> BTW, would anyone be interested in a short write up on this or the
>>> info on
>>> the plugin page is fine for everyone to understand?
>>>
>>> As I had some difficulties in catching up with it (coming from the
>>> prototype world), I thought I'll whip something up real fast.
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>
>> The more information that's the better it is for everyone. I'm sure
>> you're
>> information will be of help to lots of people.
>>
>> -Dan
>
> Absolutely! I agree with Dan. Besides, I've never heard anyone
> complain about too much documentation. ;-)
Okok, I'll try to add that to the plugin page. So what did we learn
here? Plugin is only 6k packed and you should quote the keys in the
rules-object, right?

Btw., I've received a response on the select issues on Opera. Seems like
its something that Klaus has been praying for quite some time now:

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/making-legacy-pages-work-with-web-forms/
Great to have to be abled to fix that at last.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de