On Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:23 AM [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> said:

> Hello everybody and my apologies for my poor english but I'm a french
> speaker.

I had no problem with your English. :)

> I want to dispatch a "load" event on a link in a "loaded" content.

[snip]

> I'd like that the "My second link" can dispatch the click event and
> then load the content of a third kind. But that's not what happens and
> I understand it because the DOM is not "re-loaded" and JQuery can't
> detect the new link...
>
> Any help/link would be appreciated.

You have to reapply the events in the callback of the load() function
(iirc). The best way to do it is to assign your events to a function and
then call that function every time you need it. e.g. The first time and
then each time you reload the content.

See here:

http://docs.jquery.com/Tutorials:AJAX_and_Events

Hope that helps,