If I had one other wish, it would be to have a command line so I could
run jQuery selectors and get arrays back.  That's probably a stretch,
but you asked ;)  I don't think firebug lite supports anything more
than those, though you could look at the js file and see if you can
find anything else that might be interesting.

OK maybe one more thing - the ability to turn off all debugging with a
switch so I can leave the code in there without reducing performance,
turning it on when I need to troubleshoot.