Hi everybody,
I'm Rodrigo from Brazil and I'm new to jQuery (started 2 days ago).
I'm pretty happy with what I achieved so far. :) I have two IE
problems that are difficult to debug and maybe you had similar
experience of what may cause them. First, an example:

   http://dev.tipos.com.br/jquery/sortables.php

On Firefox it seems perfect. On IE:

1. The Highlight() effect triggered right after a new widget ('add
widget' link) or columns ('add columns' menu) are added ends with the
color set for the effect (yellow), and not the element's bg color
(blue). What can I do to avoid this?

2. The 'drag' operation on widgets are not, hmm, 'smooth'. It is ok,
but sometimes you click and drag but the element is not dragged, which
may give a bad experience to the user. It seems that columns are
perfect, but the widgets are not draggable 100% of the time. Any tips
to improve this or recommended configuration for the sortables?

thanks! jQuery rocks! :)

rodrigo