Hi,

I am trying to create a new div with the Jeditable callback function
and have that new div also be editable in-line.  i.e. I want to do
something like this:

        $(document).ready(function(){
                $(".editemail").editable("save1.php", {
                        cancel    : 'Cancel',
                        submit    : 'Submit'
                });

                $(".addemail").editable("save2.php", {
                        cancel    : 'Cancel',
                        submit    : 'Submit'
                }, function(value, settings) {
                        addedDiv.innerHTML = '<div id="newDiv1"
class="editemail">mama</
div> <div id="newDiv2" class="editemail">papa</div>';

However, when clicking on "mama" and "papa" in newDiv1 and newDiv2,
the in-line editor does not function.  Is there anything I can  do to
make this work?

Thanks,

Jimmy