I think the param list is just an associative array.  I google some pages
for ya:

http://blog.persistent.info/2004/08/javascript-associative-arrays.html
http://ajaxian.com/archives/javascript-associative-arrays-considered-harmful

So, you should just calculate the array into a single variable, however you
like.  Then, pass that variable as the second argument to $.post()

Dan

--
There are those who see the events and emotions of life as defining who they
are, and there are those who see the events and emotions of life as the