Hi Chris you can take my code if your looking for static calendar
http://bostonbilliardclubs.com/calendar.php?time=1182571200

The one I have is dynamic and is built with php in tables, you can get the css from here
http://bostonbilliardclubs.com/templates/bb/modules.css

I kinda mimicked the whole google calendar thing,

-Tony