Luc Pestille wrote:
Thanks - the examples made it a lot clearer, I almost feel stupid for not
realising how easy it is, and having tried RC1 now, I can't see me ever using
any other validation.
Glad to hear that.
Last question, and might require it's own thread; using TinyMCE and your
plugin, I have to click the submit button twice to get the form to submit -
TinyMCE copys it's iframe(?)/div contents back to it's textarea on the first
submit I think, but is empty before that. Can I envoke TinyMCE's 'copy'
function before the field is checked somehow? Or should I just check TinyMCE's
iframe(?)/div content? Has anyone else used TinyMCE and your plugin
successfully?
I don't have any experience with that yet, though I have another report that says that validating textareas is broken in RC1. Maybe those are related.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de