Guys, just wanted to let you know that I updated Kaspersky to the latest version and I can now checkout files even with all of the settings enabled. So if you encounter the issue that I mentioned and you're running Kaspersky AV, upgrade to the latest version.

Rey

Rey Bango wrote:

No prob. Hopefully it won't happen to anyone else but at least there's a solution. I plan on contacting Kasperky on this.

I'm just curious as to why this only effects Googles SVN repos.

Rey

Brandon Aaron wrote:

Glad you were able to get it worked out. Thanks for sharing the solution.

--
Brandon Aaron