Hey Rey,

taking a wild guess here, but maybe they use a slightly different port than other svn repos, and maybe your AV program was blocking traffic through that port? Kind of like how some AV / firewall programs block ports used for BitTorrent?

Anyway, really glad you got it worked out!

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com