Thank you all guys for your input. Shelane, your workaround did the trick,
10x again.
Strange behaviour of the jqm though (awesome plugin otherwise).

Emanuel

On 5/24/07, Shelane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you find this only happening in IE?  There was a thread a few days
ago about IE caching GET requests.  The jqModal is using a GET ajax
request.  That thread mentions methods to cause IE to get the new
data.  However, that will still leave you with the jqModal wanting to
load the originally inputted URL.  Look at the recent thread to see me
workaround:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/t/40137ddd2b5cfdcc