Thanks for the pointer to the new version. Cured all known conflicts with prototype.

 ~ ~ Dave

Brandon Aaron wrote:

Perhaps I can help fix any issues that dimensions.js might be having
working along side prototype. Could you shed some light on what is
breaking? You can get the latest version here:
http://jquery.com/plugins/project/dimensions

--
Brandon Aaron