It's interesting how your sample is working, that's about what I had
in mind.
I guess I would of envisioned the white part of the thickbox staying
in place and the photos fading in and out of the white background,
maybe that's not possible. The box fading completely to gray and then
sort of pausing before it starts to load the next picture, is a little
bit cumbersome I suppose.
The fade out, should really overlap the time the next one is fading to
do it correctly I suppose.
A+ for effort though Ben.
Thanks.
Ty