Thanks for putting the page back up. I'm impressed that YUI gets
almost all of them correct. The last time I checked (a while back)
none of the major libraries had it down yet.

BTW ... my updated demo is at:
http://brandonaaron.net/jquery/plugins/dimensions/test/offset_visual.html

Since the server change I'm having problems getting to the previous test page.

--
Brandon Aaron