Hi

On 27 Mai, 11:12, Jens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to use your beta 0.2.0 with jcarousel inside a table. Doing
> this corrupts the table layout in IE 7. I have not tried it in other
> versions of jcarousel.

it seems that the width of the table cells are calculated before
jcarousel has fully created and positioned all elements.

Try the following:

  <ul>
      <li>Line 1</li>
      <li>Line 2</li>
      <li>Line 3</li>
      <li>Line 4</li>
      <li>Line 5</li>
  </ul>

The div will become the jcarousel-container (with a class of the same
name). You may want to move the hard-coded style attribute to your css
file.

Jan