Confusing title, but whatever.  So basically I'm working on my first
OOP script, and I just ran into a bit of trouble while trying to
reiterate over an amount of <td>'s, using each()

function classname() {
        var mainvar     =new Array("example","array");

        this.functionname = function() {
                $('td.number').each(function(_i) {
                        $(this).html(this.mainvar[_i]);

So how would I go about doing this?  Is there an alternate way in
Javascript to reference without using this.variable or this.function?
Or is there a jquery solution?  I'm really at a loss...