What is the HTML structure of your document?

Yes, it is possible though.

Cheers,
-js

On 5/29/07, SamCKayak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a web page with a user-selectable number of quiz questions.
Each question is in a list element.  Sometimes users select 250 quiz
questions which is a lot...

I wanted to solicit thoughts about automatically scrolling to the next
question when a choice is made (when a radio button is selected)...
Is there any support in jQuery which would allow me to get the next
list element object (that's easy), then scroll the window so that the
next list element is positioned neatly at the top of the window?

Sam