Anders wrote:

It does have more features than mine (although I have added scrolling
to the entered time). It also uses another plugin (below) I did for
positioning, so there is no requirement to have the dimensions plugin.

I didn't know you had continued to develop the list version (which
I've been calling "original"), must have missed that (or you put it up
recently). I wouldn't feel bad if it was made into one version again,
as much of my work is based around your code anyway. Bright future for
timePickers it seems!
I would welcome to see only a single timepicker at the end of this, as long as the quality is the best match.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de