Hello MikeR

Thank you for your reply.
I read the article about $.ajax but somehow could not figure out a
working  peace of code.

Do you have an example?

In PHP/HTML the link to do this would look something like this:

What do I have to put into the a-container and what does the jquery-
function look like?

Any snippet would be highly appreciated!

QT